Hi, I'm Caroline, and welcome to my emotionally scarring yet hilarious and possibly pornographic blog about good old fashioned feels and revisiting repressed emotions of depression and pain caused by books and Steven Moffat. Enjoy the senseless rants, feels fests, and sleep deprived blogging marathons as I attempt to come to terms with my favorite character's death (lol no that's never going to happen)
This used to be a multifandom blog but I really don't know what happened. It's kinda a Linsey Lohan-esque train wreck.
*Fictional character torn apart by bullets*
They might still be alive
*Fictional character shot in the head*
I’m sure they could survive that
*Fictional character in coffin at funeral about to be buried*
They’ll be ok
Death is irrelevant when you watch Supernatural
You see your main character in hell.
"They’ll be fine. Just wait. "
"Dude their in hell."
the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the freaking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue